Human Resources Director: Ken Bucchi, email@example.com
Human Resources Specialist: Chelsea Leymaster, firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Administrative Assistant: Kelly Myers, email@example.com
The Human Resources Department:
- Provides interpretations related to contract administration.
- Conducts grievance hearings and provides recommendations (where applicable) regarding resolutions of said grievances.
- Develops and implements personnel policies and programs.
- Provides consultation to District employees regarding all matters related to their employment rights and the conditions of employment.
- Conducts recruitment and selection of staff and substitutes.
- Administers salaries/wages.
- Enforces workforce diversity. Ensures an open door policy for labor and employee relations.
- Monitors and verifies employee evaluations.
- Provides consultation on contractual obligations and responsibilities.
- Develops District human resource policies and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Adheres to compliance with State and Federal reporting requirements to support standardization and public notification