Summer School session will begin June 19, 2017 and all finals MUST be proctored and completed by July 28, 2017
- Summer school courses are to be completed in a 6-week session.
- Computer Lab hours will be available each week. Watch the BLC website for more info.
- All final exams MUST be proctored by BLC staff on or before July 28, 2017.
- Students will be awarded a letter grade (A-F) for completed courses. A “U” will be given for non-completed courses.
- Students may take no more than 2 courses per Summer School session.
- Deadline for all registration is June 19, 2017. Payment can be made at the Sandy High School fee window.
- Nontraditional courses (like some online courses) may not be approved by the NCAA, which may affect college athletic scholarship opportunities
- All fees are non-refundable after 6/19/17
First time credit: $145 per .5 credit
Credit Recovery: $95 per .5 credit (requires at least 40% passing rate from original class)
All test prep courses: $95