Blended Learning and web-based options
Blended Learning is a mix of learning environments. It combines a traditional classroom setting with on-line courses, providing scheduling flexibility to meet the needs of students and families.
- Free tuition and books provided
- 24/7 access to web based learning - any place the internet is available
- Interactive, multimedia lessons
- Advising and guidance support provided by on-site school counselor
- Located at the Pioneer Building (previous SHS library) Phone: 503-668-3456
Debbie Johnson, Teaching & Learning Director
Cristina Spitzengel, Office Specialist, Blended Learning Center
Web-based classes are also offered at Sandy High School:
- Students should make an appointment with their counselor if they want to enroll in a web-based course.
- Once enrolled, contact course coordinator Jerali Blackmon with questions: 503-668-8011 ext. 7774. Jerali.firstname.lastname@example.org.