2018 Summer School Registration
June 25th – August 3rd
- Summer classes are online for a 6-week duration
- Teachers will hold lab hours Tuesday-Thursday from 9:00 to 12:00 at SHS library for help
- Unit tests and final exams must be proctored by a staff member on or before August 3rd
- Registration Deadline: June 20th. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Payment for summer school classes is only accepted at the SHS fee window.
- Students will be awarded a letter grade for completed courses, incomplete courses will be graded as a ‘U’
- First time credit cost: $145, Credit Recovery: $95, Test Prep Courses: $95