Health care where the kids are
Serving all students enrolled in the Oregon Trail School District, grades K-12
Open when kids are in school: Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Located at the East end of the new Sandy High School at:
37400 SE Bell St, Sandy
- The SBHC serves all students, grades K-12, who are enrolled in the Oregon Trail School District.
- Nurse Practitioner Kim Tinker is trained in pediatric and adolescent health care.
- Mental Health counselor Amy McClung provides counseling and therapy for students and families.
- Insurance is billed whenever possible in order to sustain the SBHC. However, students receive care regardless of their ability to pay. Students and families are not charged for services.
Services are targeted at preventing illnesses and promoting healthy behaviors and decisions:
- Diagnosing and treating injury and illness
- Comprehensive physical exams
- Sports physicals
- Lab tests
- Mental or emotional health services
- Alcohol and drug assessments
- Referrals to specialty services as needed
The SBHC is a partnership with Clackamas County Health, Housing & Human Services