Monday morning (7:30-11:00)
Tuesday morning (7:30-11:00)
Media Specialist: Carrie Scaife
- Students may come to the library before school, after school, during advisory, and between class periods to check books in and out.
- Up to 3 books may be checked out at one time.
- Books are due back in three weeks, but may be renewed at any time.
- If a student has any overdue books, they may not check out any others until the overdue book is returned.
- Students with overdue books may not be able to attend the special activity days throughout the year.
- There are 2 computers available for student use in the library.
- Students may use computers for school related projects.