Media Specialist: Sarah Fleming
- Students may come to the library before school, after school, during advisory, and between class periods to check books in and out.
- Up to 3 books may be checked out at one time.
- Books are due back in three weeks, but may be renewed at any time.
- If a student has any overdue books, they may not check out any others until the overdue book is returned.
- Students with overdue books may not be able to attend the special activity days throughout the year.
Book of the Week
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
In Mary’s world there are simple truths. The Sisterhood always knows best. The Guardians will protect and serve. The Unconsecrated will never relent. And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village; the fence that protects the village from the Forest of Hands and Teeth. But, slowly, Mary’s truths are failing her. She’s learning things she never wanted to know about the Sisterhood and its secrets, and the Guardians and their power, and about the Unconsecrated and their relentlessness. When the fence is breached and her world is thrown into chaos, she must choose between her village and her future—between the one she loves and the one who loves her. And she must face the truth about the Forest of Hands and Teeth. Could there be life outside a world surrounded by so much death?