Oregon Trail School District (OTSD) distributes all community flyers through Peachjar. Please read the following Peachjar instructions and district guidelines.
Questions about district guidelines?
Kelly Myers, Oregon Trail District Office
Peachjar instructions for e-flyer approval
To have your flyer distributed electronically you must register with Peachjar as a Program Provider and upload your flyer for distribution to the desired school(s). Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed at our schools.
Please follow these steps:
- Visit: peachjar.com
- Select Program Providers
- Create an account as a Program Provider
- Upload your flyer for approval
Once you receive confirmation that your flyer has been paid for and submitted through Peachjar, it will be routed to the OTSD district office for review and approval or denial based on OTSD’s Guidelines for Information Distribution.
Organizations pay a small service fee to post and distribute eflyers (typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers) if they charge for their program/service. The service fee also applies to activities that are held without charge, but may entice participants to join a fee-based program or purchase products or services.
Jillian Leahy, Peachjar Sales Manager
Local non-profit organizations providing free opportunities for youth may be eligible to send flyers through Peachjar at no charge: Peachjar’s Community Free Flyer Policy
OTSD Guidelines for distributing flyers to schools
Oregon Trail School District (OTSD) supports community-wide efforts to provide students and their families with information about resources and opportunities for young people. These guidelines have been developed to clarify procedures for requesting to distribute informational flyers to families via the Peachjar e-flyer management system.
All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
· All flyers from organizations other than OTSD or our schools require approval from the district office. This includes all community organizations, clubs, and non-profits. Parent group organization flyers require approval from their school principal/designee for that school only. A parent group wishing to distribute their flyer to other district schools must gain approval from the district office.
· All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
· The sponsoring entity must agree to a disclaimer stating they are a non-profit organization not affiliated with the Oregon Trail School District.
· Grammar, spelling and punctuation must be correct.
· Materials which have as their primary purpose the promotion or advertisement of a private or for-profit business, including childcare and tutoring, shall not be distributed through OTSD schools or Peachjar.
· Flyers should include both English and Spanish translation. Flyers may have multiple pages, but should be submitted as one document. The organization will only be charged for one flyer.
· Approval of a flyer may take up to five (5) working days.