(elementary school athletics are not provided through the district)
* Currently there are no OTA middle school teams, so OTA students must participate for one of the other three district middle schools (Cedar Ridge, Boring, and Welches). Students will be expected to participate for their neighborhood school, but may participate for Cedar Ridge regardless (due to transportation being provided to Cedar Ridge daily). Students wanting to participate for a school other than Cedar Ridge or their neighborhood middle school, must get permission from the athletic director, Doug Lewis.
* At this time, there is no transportation provided for OTA students to contests, and there is only transportation to Cedar Ridge for practices. Parents are responsible for transporting students from OTA to the contest bus, or to the actual contest (or practice if necessary).
* All students interested must complete the following in order to participate:
1) Insurance form – Insurance Clearance Form
2) Code of conduct – Code of Conduct
3) Sports physical (must be completed by a doctor with the district form) – Sports Physical Form
- The scanned copy of the physical is hard to read, but it should print off just fine.
- All Oregon Trail Students can obtain a physical through the School Based Health Center.
4) Fee of $55 (checks made payable to the school of athletic participation, i.e. Boring, Cedar Ridge, Welches)
– Turn all forms and money into the Oregon Trail Academy Office.
SEASONS FOR 2018-2019:
Volleyball 9/1 – 10/17 (for 7th & 8th grade girls only)
Boys Basketball 10/22 – 12/10 (for 7th & 8th grade boys only)
Girls Basketball 1/9 – 3/6 (for 7th & 8th grade girls only)
Wrestling 1/9 – 3/6 (for all students, 6-8th)
Track 4/3 – 5/24 (for all students, 6-8th)
Please contact Athletic Director, Doug Lewis, with any questions:
503-668-8067 x6405 email@example.com