News you should know:
- Starting with the 2019-20 school year, student verifications will be completed online through Parent VUE. Please make sure your account is active and up to date, and be on the lookout for the notification on August 8th to verify your student’s enrollment information. It would be helpful if all verifications were completed by August 28th.
- 2019-20 student schedules will be posted in SVUE/PVUE on August 12th.
- Schedule changes should not be necessary, however in the event that a student is inaccurately placed, each grade level is provided one day for students to initiate course changes. Requests that only move courses or lunches to different periods will not be considered. Schedule change requests must be made in person; email or telephone requests cannot be accommodated.
Seniors – August 19th
Juniors – August 20th
Sophomores – August 21st
Freshman – August 22nd
Counselor visits will be first come, first served; walk-in only from 7:00 am to 2:00 p.m. Doors will be closed for lunch between 11:00-11:30 a.m.
No appointments will be made.
- Sandy High School Open House will be on August 29th from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- School Resumes September 3rd