VISION: CHllDREN THRIVE HEREI
Our mission is to provide students access to rigorous, robust, and reliable educational experiences that will prepare them for a successful future.
Connect all stakeholders through interactive communications and engagement: School Board, parents, teachers, Superintendent's Leadership Council, school site councils, parent/teacher organizations, education foundation, business partners, school volunteers, community members .
• Help every student discover their pathway to academic success
• Create 21st Century learning environments with embedded technology
• Prepare every student to graduate ready for career or post-secondary education
• Grow teaching and leadership capacity through professional learning communities
• Inspire students to pursue excellence by improving classroom instructional practices
• Foster self-reliance and an eagerness to learn
• Demonstrate relevance of education to career and life
• Nurture students' social and emotional skills